Sneak peek inside our September issue on sale 30 July!
Friday, July 24, 2015
What better way than to take your mind off the rain today than a sneak peek at the sunshine shoot in the latest issue of Knitting. With the Last Days of Summer as the go to theme for our designers this month, the patterns are a gorgeous mix of relaxed style and classic designs with a summery nod to boho chic.
Classic Aran sweater - we all love, need or want one so what's not to like?
Effortless style for cooler days to take you into Autumn.
Even if you're not heading off to a festival doesn't mean you can't look like you are.
Just add prosecco - glamorous garden party attire!
Also, don't miss in this issue:
- 26 gorgeous knits - men, women, kids, accessories and home
- FREE 16 page Amigarumi supplement with 6 super cute patterns
- EXCLUSIVE patterns - Kimono jacket, Classic Aran jumper, Sofia sweater, Butterfly Stitch cardigan, cute Cross-over cardigan, Autumn cardigan, Zig-zag eyelet cardigan and much more...
- EXCLUSIVE accessories - Chevron & tassel cushion, Pom-pom shawl
- Cute knits for kids - Hooded baby jacket, Mona cardigan
- BRAND NEW Erica Knight striped leggings
- Spotlight on - Boho borders
- One to Watch - Conway & Bliss
And, of course, all the usual news, reviews, competitions, products and events you expect from your favourite Knitting magazine.