Sneak peek – BUMPER Spring fashion March issue on sale 12th Feb!
5 February 2015
Writing this after an, albeit very brief, snowshower in the usually sunny south, we are pretty ready for spring to make its appearence right now. And what should arrive on our desks but the beautiful BUMPER 'Spring Fashion' March issue! It's so bright and pretty and spring-like we feel better already!
Taking inspiration from the S/S15 catwalks we narrowed down the trends to two fashionable, easily translateable to your needles stories; Jewele Brights and Dusty Pastels.
Jewel Brights focuses on head-turning colours in funky garments, whether they're cropped or oversized, have some fun with your knits this spring!
Dusty Pastels sees a collection of garments in key pastel shades, beautfully muted, soft and pretty, with intricate stitches and classic shapes.
We have plenty of other exciting patterns to get you in the mood for spring too!
Get all your inspiration here!
... plus much more! Don't miss in this issue:
- 41 new season spring knits - 18 women's, 5 men's, 6 children's, 2 toys, 4 home and 6 accessories
- Spotlight on - True Collars
- TREND REPORT – Fashion Forecast S/S15
- BUMPER Stye File - Alternative styling and colours
- FEATURE – Knitted Textile Awards 2014 winners
- First look at brand new yarns, patterns, products for Spring 2015
And, of course, all the usual news, reviews, competitions, products and events you expect from your favourite Knitting magazine!