Sneak peek at our January 2014 issue – on sale Thursday!
17 December 2013
Usually January is a rather quiet time. Post Christmas/New Year celebrations, things can look a little pale, muted and wan. Not us, we thought. Let's 'chase away the winter blues' with some bright colours and fun textures!
Whether you want bold solid colours with interesting shapes...
Or adventurous designs with intriguing textures...
... there is something for you in this issue. We even have super cute accessories that fit all those categories!
Also, don't miss in this issue:
- 22 knits to beat the winter blues - women's, men's, children's, babies, home and accessories
- EXCLUSIVE patterns - Dip hem sweater, Lattice lace jumper, Bow jumper, Bobble and stripe jumper, Striped yoke dress, Bright Nordic jumper, Suzannah coat and beret
- EXCLUSIVE Accessories – Cable and stripe scarf, Cocoon bobble hat, Stripey scarf, Turban headband, slouchy socks, Mini hot water bottle cover
- Cute knits for kids - Baby romper suit and hat, Petra sweater, Fairisle sweater, Girl's pea coat, Super sloth toy
- INTRODUCING NEW COLUMN – out and about with 'The Crafter'.
- Spotlight on - Checks
- FEATURE All creatures great and small – meet Julie Arkell
- CRAFT CALENDAR – Your guide to THE shows, festivals and events in 2014
And, of course, all the usual news, reviews, competitions, products and events you expect from your favourite Knitting magazine.