Make a 'rubber' duck for your bathroom
Wednesday, January 8, 2014
Beate Klotz explains how to make this bathroom classic
All you need is a small amount of yellow and orange Fimo to make this classic bathtub toy.
- Roll a tiny ball of yellow Fimo, about 5mm dia., Squeeze between fingers to flatten a little more oblong ball shape.
- Roll an even tinier ball, 3mm, put on top of the oblong ball to form head.
- Roll a 2mm snake from the orange Fimo, cut a disk from this as thin as possible.
- With the blunt edge of craft knife/scalpel crease in half and gently transfer to duck head to form beak.
- Bake in oven then use fine paintbrush dipped in black acrylic to paint eyes.